We've all been there, am I right? Those moments when you don't always realize the severity of a situation until it's too late.
At some point, we have all become wrapped up or bogged down with the everyday grind, and some "Not Very Important" things get pushed aside until they become "Very Important" things. Hands up...who's guilty? I know I have been and so have many of my clients.
Stress, guilt, and procrastination....OH MY!
Have you ever felt like:
- You can't sleep at night
- You have a hot ball in your stomach and are worried about the tax man
- You're afraid to open your mail
- You're deciding between paying your bills and paying yourself
- You feel like a beggar when you take your own salary
- It's hard to keep up with your shoebox of receipts
These are all telltale signs of letting the "Not Very Important Things" slowly roll into the "Very Important Things". If you have reached this intense precipice, I can provide you with the tools you need to restructure, reorganize and regroup.
I can assist you with:
- DEBT RECOVERY
- CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- CREATION OF CREDIT POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- REDUCING AGING OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES
- PROFESSIONAL COLLABORATION WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
- INCREASING YOUR CASHFLOW
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- ONGOING CONSULTING RETAINERS
Listen, running a business does not have to be scary, it shouldn't be a source of stress and it absolutely should not be keeping you up at night. If you are having way too many of those, "That Feeling You Get When" moments, contact me. I am here to help.
306 520 4009.